How do I access my BIM 360?
With Desktop Connector for BIM 360, you can navigate and open files locally that are stored in the Document Management module.
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I install BIM 360?
To Install BIM 360 Add-Ins
- Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page.
- Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save.
- Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it.
Is there a free version of BIM 360?
Try BIM Collaborate Pro* for free
* formerly BIM 360 Design.
Is BIM 360 field available for Android?
The BIM 360 mobile app allows users of the Document Management, Field Management, and Project Management modules to access and work with project documents, checklists, daily logs, and issues on their mobile device. The BIM 360 app is available on Android and iOS.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
What is BIM 360 used for?
Autodesk® BIM 360™ is a cloud-based construction management platform that improves project delivery and outcomes. BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams.
Do you have to pay for BIM 360?
BIM 360 Design has been renamed
The software now offers new modules, including Model Coordination and Insights*, and access to the new Autodesk Construction Cloud platform at no additional cost.
Is BIM 360 available for students?
BIM 360 is available for use by students and educators only. … Please note that BIM 360 is an enterprise level license and only one member from an institution or project team need apply for a license of BIM 360.