How do you change hidden lines in AutoCAD?
Change the Display Properties of Hidden Lines
- At the Command prompt, enter HLSETTINGS.
- In the Hidden Line Settings dialog box, change the settings and click OK.
Which command do you use to adjust the spacing of hidden line or center line?
At the Command prompt, enter HLSETTINGS. In the Hidden Line Settings dialog box, change the settings and click OK.
How do you change the scale of a layer on a line?
To Change the Linetype Scale for All Objects
- Click Home tab Properties panel Linetype Find drop-down list., and choose Other.
- In the Linetype Manager, click Show Details to expand the dialog box.
- Enter a new value for Global Scale Factor.
What are hidden lines used for in CAD?
What are hidden detail lines? Hidden lines in a drawing represent the edges where surfaces meet but are not directly visible. Hidden lines are omitted from pictorial drawings unless they are needed to make the drawing clear.
How do I show hidden lines in layout?
Show Hidden Lines in the Current Viewport
- Select the viewport in which you want to show hidden lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select As Displayed.
What is dotted line in AutoCAD?
To make AutoCAD actually draw the lines with a dashed symbol, first zoom in closely to a line feature, then enter “Linetype” at the command prompt to open the Linetype Manager. Click the Load button, and select the specific Linetype to apply to the features. Click Edit in the top bar and Select > All.