How do you edit a section line?
To modify section lines, or segments of section lines,
- Click Annotation and then, in the Setup group, click More.
- Click Section Line in the View section. …
- Click the section line to modify.
- Check Preserve View Center to maintain the geometric elements at the same position.
Can you break a section line in Revit?
Click the break control ( ) and adjust the length of the section line segments. The section break is in the middle of the section line. … To rejoin the section line, click the break control again. Note: A break in a section line is view-specific.
How do I delete a section line in Revit?
Break a Section Line
- Click the break control ( ) and adjust the length of the section line segments.
- To rejoin the section line, click the break control again. Note: A break in a section line is view-specific. It affects the display of the section only in the view where the break was made. Architectural example.
How do you change the color of a section in Revit?
One way to adjust Revit Section Line style, is to go to the Object Styles (Manage tab on the Ribbon > Object Styles). Then, on the Annotation Objects tab, there is a Category called Section Line. In this row you can change the line color, line pattern and the line width of the Revit Section line.
Can you kink a section in Revit?
You will link another model into this model. Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Revit). In the Import/Link RVT dialog, select the model to link. Note: If you are using Revit Cloud Worksharing, you can only link to a model in the current cloud project.
How do I find a section cut in Revit?
To open the section view, double-click the section header, or select the section view from the Sections grouping of the Project Browser. The section view changes when the design changes or the section line is moved.
What is the purpose of section view in Revit?
Sections views cut through the model. You can draw them in plan, section, elevation, and detail views. Section views display as section representations in intersecting views. Provide views of specific parts of your model.
How do I change a section name in Revit?
Add a section View:
- Click View tab -> Create panel -> Section.
- TIP: Click on the section line -> Click on the Flip arrow beside the section head to flip the direction of the section view.
How do you remove a section line?
Click the line, connector, or shape that you want to delete, and then press Delete. Tip: If you want to delete multiple lines or connectors, select the first line, press and hold Ctrl while you select the other lines, and then press Delete.
How do I delete a section view?
The best way to delete section view groups is by right-clicking the group in Prospector and selecting Delete, as shown in the ﬁrst image in this sidebar.
How do you delete a section line in a view?
segment. To do this: Right-click the section line symbol in the parent view and choose. Edit . In the Section Line dialog box, click Delete Segment , then select.