How do I open the Display pane in Solidworks?
Expanding and Collapsing the Display Pane
- Click. at the top of the FeatureManager design tree (to the right of the tabs) to expand the Display Pane. The Display Pane appears to the right of the FeatureManager design tree pane:
- Click. to collapse the Display Pane.
How do I get out of display state in Solidworks?
Right-click a display state and click Properties. In the Display State Properties PropertyManager, under Advanced Options, select or clear Link display states to configurations. Click .
Where are the hidden parts in Solidworks?
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
What is suppress in Solidworks?
When you suppress a feature, it is removed from the model (but not deleted). The feature disappears from the model view and is shown in gray in the FeatureManager design tree. If the feature has child features, the child features are also suppressed.
How do you hide in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component from the shortcut menu: Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component.
How do I make everything visible in Solidworks?
To make it visible, just hover over it and press Shift + Tab. The trick is making sure you hover over the where the component is.
How do you unlink section view in Solidworks?
To break a view’s alignment:
- Right-click inside the view boundary.
- Select Alignment > Break Alignment, or click Tools > Align Drawing View > Break Alignment. To break a view’s alignment while placing the view, press Ctrl as you place the view.
What is rollback in Solidworks?
You can use the FeatureManager rollback bar or shortcut menu to temporarily roll back to an earlier state, to absorbed features, roll forward, roll to previous, or roll to the end of the FeatureManager design tree. You can add new features or edit existing features while the model is in the rolled-back state.
How do I change the default display state in Solidworks?
To change the display state mode:
- Right-click a display state and click Properties.
- In the Display State Properties PropertyManager, under Advanced Options, select or clear Link display states to configurations.
- Click .
What are display options solidworks?
Displays the selected faces in a solid color (green by default). … To specify the edge color, click Tools > Options > System Options > Colors. Select Surfaces > Open Edges in System colors. Display shaded planes. Displays transparent shaded planes with a wireframe edge that have different front and back colors.
Which choice is not a standard 3D view in Solidworks?
Question: Which choice is NOT a standard 3D view in SOLIDWORKS? isometric dimetric oblique trimetric.