What is publishing in Revit?
Sets, sheets, 3D views, and the aggregated project model that appear in Design Collaboration are populated in your team space by publishing one or more sets from Revit. Once the models are published to folders in Document Management, you can use Design Collaboration to share and compare these models with other teams.
How do you publish a sheet on BIM 360?
To get Sheets and Views available in BIM 360, the Publish Settings need to be setup within Revit.
- Setup a Set within Publish Settings – Select Views and Sheets to Publish to the Cloud.
- Upload/Publish the model to BIM 360: …
- Once published/uploaded, the selected sheets will appear in BIM 360.
How do I add Revit to BIM 360?
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate. …
- Click Close to continue.
How do I build a BIM 360 package?
Create Submittal Package
- Click the Module Selector .
- Switch to the Submittals tab in the Project Management toolbar.
- At the top of the screen, click Packages.
- Select Create New Package.
- Enter your information: Spec Section: Select an existing section or create a new one. …
- When done, click Create.
How do I upload a linked file to BIM 360?
In the BIM 360 use the Upload file > Linked Files. Select the all files to be uploaded. Select which is the Parent (Host) > Continue.
Note: This workflow does not work in the Plans folder.
- In the published host file, link the linked file from its location in BIM 360 Document Management.
- Sync and publish the host file.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2022?
To access BIM 360 projects, click on the Autodesk Docs icon and an account/project navigator will appear on the right-hand side of the home page.
Do I need Revit to use BIM 360?
BIM 360 Team lets you share your design and project files with designated project members, without the need for Revit or additional software. This reduces the threshold to implement a cloud-based collaborative environment and helps you deliver the right data, at the right time, to the right people.