What are balloons in CAD?
A balloon is a graphic that identifies a part or assembly component and associates it with a label. Only the parts that have a corresponding entry in a parts list can be ballooned. Balloons are by default set to display item numbers.
How do you use balloons in AutoCAD?
How do you insert a balloon in AutoCAD?
- Click Panel tab Insert Component Footprints panel Balloon. Find.
- Select the component for the balloon.
- Select the balloon location.
- Press Enter.
- Select another component or press Enter to exit the command.
What is balloon in drawing?
A ballooned drawing contains numbered “balloons” that point to individual dimensions and requirements of the part. … Ballooning a drawing makes it easy to cross reference the measurements on a data sheet to the dimensions laid out on a drawing.
How do I add balloons in AutoCAD 2020?
Right-click a balloon in the drawing and select Attach Balloon From List. In the Attach Balloon dialog box, click the arrow on the Filter list and select the parts to display in the list. In the table, select parts for which you want to create and attach a balloon.
How do you change balloon size in AutoCAD?
About Setting Up Standard Based Balloons (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Select the default balloon type. …
- Set up the balloon size. …
- Configure balloon text and leaders. …
- Configure what to display in balloons. …
- Configure how the program spaces balloons.
How do you add balloons?
To insert balloons:
- Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon. …
- Edit the properties in the PropertyManager as needed, then click a component in a drawing view of an assembly, or click a component in an assembly model, to place the leader, then click again to place the balloon.
How do you add a balloon leader in AutoCAD?
To Create a Balloon With the Leader Starting at a Specific Place (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Click Annotate tab Balloon panel Balloons. …
- Examine the prompt and verify that the current BOM setting is correct.
- Press O to select the One option.
- In the drawing area, select a part reference or component (part or assembly).
How do you add a bubble in AutoCAD?
Convert an Object to a Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Object.
- Select a circle, ellipse, polyline, or spline that you want to convert to a revision cloud.
- Press Enter to keep the current direction of the arcs. …
- Press Enter.
How do you put a balloon in Draftsight?
Click Insert Balloon (Toolbox toolbar) or Toolbox > Balloon > Insert. The Command window prompts you to Select entity. In the graphics area, select a block to associate the balloon with.
How do I draw a balloon in PDF?
- If Acrobat is running, close and restart it.
- Open the file you want to bubble.
- Click the pull down arrow next to the “Stamp” button.
- Choose the circle or oval stamp under the “Bubble Stamp” category.
- Click on the drawing where you want your bubble.