Can you convert detail lines to model lines in Revit?
Use the Convert Lines tool to change a line to a model line, a detail line, or a symbolic line. When you import a file and explode it in Revit, the import lines are converted to model lines. Model lines are visible in all views of the model.
Where are model lines Revit?
Use the Model Line tool to add a 3D line to the design. Click (Model Line). Where is it? Click Modify | Place Lines tab Draw panel, and select a sketching option or Pick Lines to create lines by selecting lines or walls within the model.
How do you edit a line in Revit?
Open the view in which you want to change line styles. (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines). Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
How do you draw a spline in Revit?
Click Place Lines tab (or respective Place
How do you split a spline in Revit?
To divide a line into equal segments
- Draw or pick a line.
- On the Toolbar, click the Split icon.
- Split the line into the number of segments required (they do not need to be equally spaced at this point).
- On the Basics or Drafting tab of the Design bar, click the Dimension tool.
How do I join a detail line in Revit?
To Join Polylines, Splines, Lines, and Arcs Into a Single…
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit. …
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.
What is unique to a newly created workset?
However, if the workset was just created, a dialog will appear stating that the project has not been synchronized to central since this workset was created. You can only change the Editable status after the new worksets are synchronized from the local model to the central model.
How do you draw 3D in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.