How do I edit a motion study in Solidworks?
Right-click on the “Motion Study 1” tab in the lower left corner of the screen and select Rename. After you rename your study, left-click on your Motion Study tab.
How do you delete something in Solidworks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do you save a motion study in Solidworks?
To save animations:
- Click Save Animation (MotionManager toolbar).
- In the Save Animation to File dialog box: Type a name for File name. …
- Under Frame Information: …
- Click Schedule to set the animation save time.
- Click Save.
- Adjust values in the Video Compression dialog box and click OK.
How do you zoom in animation in Solidworks?
Drag the key point from the Orientation and Camera Views line to the time bar, and select Place Key. Do one of the following: Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest.
How do you make a motion study?
To start a new motion study for an assembly: Open the assembly and do one of the following: Right-click the Motion Study tab and click Create New Motion Study. Click New Motion Study (Assembly toolbar).
How do you remove material Extrude in Solidworks?
To use Delete/Keep Body:
- Click Delete/Keep Solid/Surface on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Features > Delete/Keep Body.
- In the PropertyManager, select Delete Bodies or Keep Bodies.
How do you remove unwanted lines in Solidworks?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do you delete Extrude in Solidworks?
Select the end condition. Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces.
How do you record a motion in Solidworks?
- Click Record Video (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Record Video.
- In the Record Screen Capture to File dialog box: …
- Click Save.
- Do one of the following: …
- Manipulate your model in the graphics area.
- Click Stop Video Record or View > Screen Capture > Stop Video Record to end the video.
How do you move the camera in solidworks animation?
Right-click on the key beside ‘Orientation and Camera Views’ and select ‘Camera View’. The pop-up will allow you to select the camera to use from the start of the animation. Then you can place another key along the timebar beside ‘Orientation and Camera View’ to select a different camera.