How do I show hidden items in Catia?
Click Hide/Show in the View toolbar, or select View > Hide/Show > Hide/Show . Note that you can also right-click the object then select Hide/Show .
How do I find a part in assembly Catia?
Open the document Search1. CATProduct.
Click the Search button:
- Now, in the result list, select Pad. 1 and Hole. 1 then click Select : Pad. 1 and Hole. 1 are selected in the specification tree.
- Select From current selection .
- Enter the workbench Part Design and the type Hole .
- Click the Search button:
How do you show planes in Catia?
Click on the CATIA icon in bottom right corner.
This might due to hide/show.
- If so in specifications tree on left top, the 3 planes appear dotted in a small sqaure.
- U need to right click on each plane in specification tree and select hide/show.
- Planes will appear.
- Or you can simply go to tools » show » all planes.
How do you hide all planes in Catia?
Greg Elder. Do a search (Ctrl F I think) and in the search window under element type select “plane” and hit the search button (binoculars). It will list all the planes, pick the select button to select all the planes then place your cursor over a plane, right click and pick hide.
How do I open the Catia toolbar?
To launch a toolbar, select View tab > Toolbars, as shown:
- The next to the name of the toolbar indicates that the toolbar is launched. …
- To restore the original positions of a toolbar, select the Tools tab > Customize > Toolbars (tab) > button, as shown:
- Each toolbar contains a separator ( ,
How do I get all tools in Catia?
Right click on the DS CATIA button on the bottom-left of your screen.
- Click on the down arrow button until you see Customize (which is the second option from the last) and then click on it.
- In the Customize option, go to the Toolbars tab and press ‘Restore all contents’ – OK and ‘Restore Position’ – OK.
How do I hide space bar?
How can I hide the text in spacebar?
- Tap on the keyboard to launch the quick access bar.
- Tap to access settings.
- Select “Look”
- Disable the “Show Language on Spacebar”
What is the short command to open Catia?
This article will introduce you to all these options below. Listed below are the CATIA V5 shortcut keys that users need to know. SHIFT – F2: Toggle the specification tree overview on and off – opens an overview on specifications tree in a new window.