How do you replace parts in OrCAD?
Select a component that you wish to replace. Right-click to select [Replace Component]. Select a component. Click “OK”.
How do I add components to an OrCAD library?
Right click on the Capture Tutorial library and select New Part.
[17.4] OrCAD Capture Walk-through: Creating Parts
- Copy library parts and paste them into a new design library.
- Rename and edit a library part.
- Create a new part and add it to your design library.
How do I change component values in PSpice?
You can change the value of a component by double-clicking on the component value, and entering a new value. You can connect components together by placing wires – Draw – Wire (or Ctrl-W). Be sure to place an analog ground (AGND).
How do I update OrCAD?
Update and Configure an OrCAD License File Print
- Open your Windows Start menu and select Cadence > License Server Configuration Utility to launch the utility. …
- Click the Browse button to select and enter the absolute path to your license file.
- Click the Next button to continue.