How do you hide a sheet in SolidWorks?
To hide or show views: Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide.
How do I change the size of a sheet in SolidWorks?
In an open drawing, you can change to a different sheet format. In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click Sheet Format and click Properties.
- Click New (Standard toolbar).
- Select Drawing , then click OK.
- Select from the following, then click OK.
What format does SolidWorks use?
SolidWorks is a CAD software developed by Dassault Systèmes. SolidWorks supported native or neutral formats are IGES, DXF, DWG, STEP, ACIS, STL, Parasolid, PDF, VDA.
How do I make a drawing sheet template in Solidworks?
To create a template:
- Click New (Standard toolbar) or File > New.
- Double-click the type of template that you want to create: Part, Assembly, or Drawing.
- Click Options. …
- On the Document Properties tab, select options to customize your new document template, then click OK. …
- Click File > Save As.
What scale can you use when you create a drawing view?
A sheet scale is a standard scale value for drawing views placed on the working sheet. Typically, the sheet scale is indicated in the drawing border title block.
What are the standard sizes of drawing sheets?
Drawing Size Reference Table, Architectural and Engineering Drawing Sizes
|Standard US Engineering Drawing Sizes|
|Drawing Size||Dimensions (millimeters)||Dimensions (inches)|
|ANSI A||215.9 x 279.4||8.5 x 11|
|ANSI B||279.4 x 431.8||11 x 17|
|ANSI C||431.8 x 558.8||17 x 22|