How do I align parts in Catia?
- Double-click the item (e.g., a tool) that you want to align. …
- On the Layout Tools toolbar, click the black arrow on Align Side. …
- Select the icon for the type of alignment you want to perform: …
- Define the plane to use as a reference for alignment.
How do you constrain in Catia?
Click Circle from the Profile toolbar. Select the corner center to define the one of the circle. Drag the cursor to define the circle dimensions. Click in the geometry when you are satisfied with the dimensions.
How do I move a sketch from one plane to another in Catia?
- In the Features list, double click the sketch you want to move to another plane.
- In the Sketch properties box that opened, click in the Sketch Plane box.
- Select a different plane in the Features list.
How do I use constraints in Catia Assembly?
Select the Constraints of Given Components: Select the components, right-click and select xxx object -> Component Constraints contextual command. Editing Constraints: you can cut and paste , copy and paste and even delete constraints. Update an Assembly: constraints displayed in black indicate they need an update.