Which tool will divide a line in Revit?
In the drawing area, select a model line, reference line, or form edge on which repeated adaptive components will be placed. Click Modify | Lines tab Divide panel (Divide Path).
How do you split objects in Revit?
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Split Element).
- If desired, on the Options Bar, select Delete Inner Segment. When you select this option, Revit removes the segment of the wall or line between selected points.
- Click the element at the point you wish to split.
How do you divide an arc?
1, the arc AB is divided into two parts by dividing the chord AB in two equal parts as Aa and aB, then locating C on the arc by drawing a perpendicular to AB at its midpoint a, and then extending the perpendicular to intersect the arc AB at C.
How do you divide a line into three parts?
Use the compass to divide it into 3 segments. Use the compass to create a parallel line heading backwards and down from the end point. Use the compass to divide it into 3 segments. Connect the intersection points of the two new lines, and where they cross the original line it will be neatly subdivided.
How do I remove a split line in Revit?
Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Modify Sub Elements. Click on the shape edit element to select it. Press Delete . Note: If you delete a split line or a support, its start and end points remain visible, and fold lines may still display.
How do you split a slab in Revit?
Split a Roof or Structural Floor
- Select the floor to modify.
- Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Add Split Line.
- Select a vertex, edge, face or point anywhere on the structural floor to start the split line. …
- Select another vertex, edge, face or point anywhere on the floor to end the split line.
How do I make dimensions the same in Revit?
You can select: Value – displays the dimension value for the segment. Equality Text – displays the Equality Text Label specified in the type properties.
To change the equality display:
- Select the dimension.
- On the Properties palette, for Equality Display, select Value, Equality Text, or Equality Formula.
- Click Apply.