How do you change a dimension value in Solidworks?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.
How do I change Units in Solidworks 2019?
To set units options:
- Click Simulation > Options. …
- Under Unit system, select SI (International System of Units), English (U.S. Customary Unit System), or Metric (gravitational system of units).
- Under Units, select the desired units for Length/Displacement, Temperature, Angular velocity, and Pressure/Stress.
- Click OK.
How do you create a parameter in Solidworks?
To access the Parameters dialog box, click Insert > Design Study > Parameters. You can also view defined parameters in the Parameters node of the Simulation study tree. Type a name of the parameter. Define global variables in the Add Equation dialog box.
How do you change multiple dimensions in Solidworks?
You can also set multiple dimensions to driven in the Dimension PropertyManager by clicking the Other tab, expanding Options, and selecting Driven.
Setting Multiple Dimensions to Driven
- In a sketch, select the dimensions.
- Right-click to display the shortcut menu.
- Under Dimension, click Driven.
How do you insert a formula in Solidworks 2020?
Adding a Sketch Equation
- Click Equations (Tools toolbar).
- Click Tools > Equations.
- Right-click the Equations folder in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Manage Equations.
How do I show all dimensions in Solidworks?
In your FeatureManager Tree, right-click on the Annotations folder and select Show Feature Dimensions. This will make all the dimensions from the features appear around the part in the design space.
How do you represent reference dimensions?
Prior to use of modern Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software, reference dimensions were traditionally indicated on a drawing by the abbreviation “REF” written adjacent to the dimension (typically to the right or underneath the dimension).