How do I change sketch text size in SolidWorks?
Changing the Font for Note Text or Labels
- Select the note text or label.
- In the PropertyManager, clear Document font.
- Click Font.
- Set the font options and click OK. If you change the label font, you are asked if you want to apply the change to the note text.
How do I edit text in sketch in SolidWorks?
To edit sketch text:
- In an open sketch, right-click the text (the pointer changes to when it is over the sketch text) and select Properties.
- Edit the text and its properties in the Sketch Text PropertyManager as necessary.
How do you make a sketch bigger in SolidWorks?
To scale a sketch:
- In an active sketch, click Modify Sketch. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Modify.
- In the dialog box, under Scale About, select one of the following: Option. Description. Sketch origin. …
- Type a value for Factor, and press Enter. You cannot scale a sketch that has external references.
- Click Close.
Can you scale a sketch in SolidWorks?
(Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Scale. In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Scale, select sketch entities for Sketch item or annotations. , and then click in the graphics area to set the point to Scale about.
How do I change text to sketch?
Edit or format text in drawing sketch
- Double-click a sketch with text to activate the sketch environment.
- Double-click the text object to edit.
- In the Format Text dialog box, edit text, add symbols, parameters or properties in text, or change the text formatting. Then click OK.
How do you delete text in Solidworks drawing?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do you add text in Solidworks 2020?
Inserting Custom Text
- In the SOLIDWORKS 3D PDF Template Editor, click Text .
- Click to place the text block on the page.
- In the PropertyManager, click Text Field . …
- In Field name, type a name.
- In Instructions, type the instructions that appear in the Custom Text dialog box when you publish the 3D PDF document.
How do you zoom in on a drawing in Solidworks?
To zoom to a drawing sheet, right-click on the drawing sheet outside any drawing views and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > Zoom to Selection. Search ‘Zoom to Selection’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you change the scale of a drawing?
To Change the Scale of a Drawing View
- Move the cursor over the drawing view to edit. The drawing view border appears.
- Click an empty area inside the drawing view. Grips appear.
- Click the lookup grip. A menu appears.
- Select the new scale from the menu.
How do I use a drawing template in Solidworks?
To create a template:
- Click New (Standard toolbar) or File > New.
- Double-click the type of template that you want to create: Part, Assembly, or Drawing.
- Click Options. …
- On the Document Properties tab, select options to customize your new document template, then click OK. …
- Click File > Save As.
How do I scale a DXF in Solidworks?
To specify the sheet scale, select Enable scale and choose a scale or User Defined. For User Defined, type a scale in the format 1:1 or 1/1. Scale output 1:1 in Task Scheduler differs from Scale output 1:1 in SOLIDWORKS. SOLIDWORKS lists only scales found in the current sheets.
How do you scale text in Solidworks?
To set a custom text scale:
- Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing . …
- In the dialog box, clear Always display text at the same size.
- In Text scale, select Custom.
- In the two fields, enter the first and second value of the custom scale.
How do I move a sketch in Solidworks?
Moving or Copying Sketch Entities
- In sketch mode, do one of the following: Click Move Entities (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Move. …
- In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Move or Entities to Copy: Select sketch entities for Sketch item or annotations. …
- Under Parameters: Sketch Type. …
- Click .