How do I change the view in ArchiCAD?
Click the “View Settings” icon in the Navigator/Organizer. See View Map Buttons. Click “Settings” button at the bottom of the View Map. Get Current Window’s Settings: Click this button to overwrite the settings in this dialog box to correspond to the view currently in effect in the active (frontmost) window.
How do I get top view in ArchiCAD?
Open the view Generic Axonometry and make sure the necessary buildings (blocks) are shown in the view.
- Right click and choose 3D Projection Settings… from the context menu,
- In the Parallel Projection Settings dialog choose Top view and.
- Adjust the camera to match the plan orientation.
How do I save a 3D view?
Save a 3D View Orientation as a Project View
- If SteeringWheels are not displayed in the drawing area, click (Full Navigation Wheel) on the navigation bar.
- Right-click the SteeringWheels, and click Save View.
- Enter a name for the new 3D view, and click OK.
How do I save a 3D image?
To save the content of the 3D view to file:
- Display the 3D view.
- Select View > Save 3D View Image. The Save 3D View Image dialog is displayed.
- Select the folder in which you want to save the file.
- Enter a File name.
- Select a file format in the Save as type list.
- Click Save. …
- If you selected a file format of 3D PDF (*.
How do I turn off shadows in ArchiCAD 3d?
If you want to activate or deactivate the Sun Shadows in Elevation, just right-click the View or Elevation in the Navigator.
How do I save current view in archicad?
Click the Save Current view button at the bottom of the View Map. (The View Settings Dialog Box appears, allowing you to modify the settings before saving the view.) Select the Viewpoint in the Project map, then right-click and execute the Save Current View command.