How do you show hidden bodies in Solidworks?
To show a body:
- Do one of the following: In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the drawing view and click Properties. …
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box on the Hide/Show Bodies tab, select the body to view and press Delete.
- Click OK.
How do I show hidden dimensions in Solidworks?
To show dimension names: Click View > Hide/Show > Dimension Names or Hide/Show Items > View Dimension Names (Heads-up View toolbar).
How do I turn on visibility in Solidworks?
Toggling the Visibility of an Assembly Component
Click in the Hide/Show column for the component and select Hide or Show. The active display state. Click or right-click the component, and select Hide Components or Show Components . The active display state.
How do you make all parts visible in Solidworks?
One option is to hover over the component and press the Tab key on your keyboard. To make it visible, just hover over it and press Shift + Tab. The trick is making sure you hover over the where the component is.
How do I hide a feature in Solidworks drawing?
To show or hide a component in the Drawing View Properties dialog box:
- Right-click the drawing view and select Properties.
- Select the Hide/Show Components tab.
- Select a component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be hidden.
How do I show hidden notes in Solidworks?
Hiding or Showing Annotations
- Click Hide/Show Annotations. on the Annotation toolbar, or click View > Hide/Show > Annotations. All annotations are displayed; hidden annotations are in gray. …
- Click the annotations that you want to show or hide. Click an annotation to hide: Click an annotation to show:
How do you hide smart dimensions in Solidworks?
How do you hide dimensions in Solidworks?
- Right-click on a dimension and select Hide.
- Dimensions “3” and “150” are hidden.
- Activate the Hide/Show Annotation.
- By activating Hide/Show Annotation, the hidden dimensions would show in gray color.
How do you unhide notes in Solidworks?
Hiding or Showing Annotations
on the Annotation toolbar, or click View > Hide/Show Annotations . All annotations are displayed; hidden annotations are in gray. Click the annotations that you want to show or hide.
What is suppress in Solidworks?
When you suppress a feature, it is removed from the model (but not deleted). The feature disappears from the model view and is shown in gray in the FeatureManager design tree. If the feature has child features, the child features are also suppressed.
How do you make a sketch visible in Solidworks assembly?
To show a sketch in a drawing: Right-click the sketch in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show. The sketch entities highlight in the graphics area when you point over the sketch name in the FeatureManager design tree.
How do you draw a BOM in Solidworks?
To create a BOM directly from a part or assembly:
- With the part or assembly open, select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Set the BOM properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager and click . To create a parts-only BOM, select Parts only for BOM Type. …
- Click the graphics area to place the BOM.