Click the move handle (the double row of dots) and drag the command window to the top or bottom edge of the application window. When the command window becomes the same width as the AutoCAD window, release the mouse button.
How do I move the command bar in AutoCAD?
Right-click over any toolbar button. Click Customize. The Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor is displayed. Drag the command on the toolbar that you want to reposition.
How do I unlock the command bar in AutoCAD?
Set the variable to 0 to unlock all palettes, toolbars, and windows.
- Hold down the CTRL key.
- Drag the tool palette to the desired location.
- Release the CTRL key to resume the locking behavior.
How do I move the toolbar in AutoCAD 2019?
Reposition a Command on a Toolbar in the Application Window
- Display the toolbar you want to reposition a command on by right-clicking over a toolbar button. …
- Right-click over any toolbar button. …
- Drag the command on the toolbar that you want to reposition. …
- In the Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor, click Apply.
How do I move the command line in AutoCAD 2020?
- Open CUI editor by typing CUI command line.
- Go to the Customize tab and Expand Workspaces.
- Select the affected workspace.
- In the right panel, expand Palettes and click on Command Line.
- Move to the Properties below and change Orientation to Bottom (or other position other than Floating).
How do I move the command bar to the right side?
Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar. For example, you may want the taskbar to be positioned vertically on the right side of your screen.
How do I fix the command bar in AutoCAD?
Use the shortcut CTRL+9 (CMD+3 in AutoCAD for Mac) to toggle on the command line.
- Right-click on either Dynamic input or Object Snap in the Status Bar and select Settings.
- Click the Dynamic Input tab.
- Select Enable Pointer Input.
- Select Show command prompting and command input near the crosshairs.
- Click OK.
How do I unlock the UI in AutoCAD?
Unlock UI changing
One the command line, type LOCKUI and change the value to 0 (zero). Note: To put the Lock UI button on the status bar, click the Customization (menu) button at the far right of the status bar and choose Lock UI. This button-menu can now be clicked to lock and unlock UI items.
What is AutoCAD menu bar?
At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar. At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.