It requires positioning in only one axis, rather than in two simultaneously. Furthermore, the user can park the mouse on the arrow at top of bottom of the “lift shaft” and do short scrolls simply by clicking on it and holding.
How do you scroll up on Onshape?
Click the Pan icon, then click and drag your cursor in the direction you want to pan your document. While using the Onshape application on a desktop, you can scroll up or down with your mouse at any time to zoom in or out.
How do you use a Onshape pan without a mouse?
Click and drag with two fingers (right-click) -> rotate. Click and drag with three fingers (middle-click) -> pan. Swipe up and down with two fingers (scroll) -> zoom in and out smoothly respectively.
How do you pan around the graphics area Onshape?
View Navigation and Viewing Parts
- 3D Rotate: Right-mouse-button-click+drag.
- Zoom in and out: Pinch out and pinch in, respectively.
- 2D pan: CTRL-right-mouse-button+drag.
How do you change Onshape to CM?
- Click “Preferences” under your Account settings, and you will see an option for “Units.”
- Select the units you prefer from the dropdown menu and click “Save units.” In the future, any Documents you create will have these units. …
- Here, you can change the units of that individual Document.
What is located at the top of the very top of the graphics area within a document?
Header. Reserved area for text, graphics, and fields that display at the top of each page in a document. Keyboard shortcut.
How do I change my Onshape settings?
Set your personal preferences
- Open the User menu. (click your name in the right top corner of the window).
- Select My account from the menu.
- On the page that appears, select Preferences in the left panel.
- Make your preferential choices about your Onshape environment.
- Make sure to click Save for each section.
How do I change my Onshape background?
We currently don’t have a way to set the background color for the part studio and assembly. You can vote for this improvement here : https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/1362/user-interface-and-feature-tree.