What is a fusion document?
Fusion Document Service (FDS) allows organizations to create and distribute dynamic hyperlinks to documents that reside within the eDOCS DM document management system without requiring a DMS login.
What files does Fusion 360 use?
The following file types can be imported into Fusion 360:
- Autodesk Alias (*. wire)
- AutoCAD DWG Files (*. dwg)
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Archive Files (*. f3d)
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Toolpath Archive Files (*. cam360)
- Autodesk Inventor Files (*. ipt, *. iam)
- CATIA V5 Files (*. CATProduct, *. …
- DXF Files (*. dxf)
- FBX (*. fbx)
How do I get Fusion 360 files?
From the Autodesk Account Dashboard
- From the dashboard, hover over the design and select Export.
- Select Fusion 360 Archive.
- After the file is translated in the cloud, you will receive an email that contains a download link.
- To load the archive file, select Upload in the Fusion 360 Data Panel.
Is Fusion 360 no longer free?
Is Fusion 360 for personal use still free? Yes. Fusion 360 for personal use remains free. It’s not going away.
Where do you start a live review session from Fusion 360?
Once it is enabled, you can start a Live Review session in two ways. You can right-click in the data panel on a design and selection “Start Live Review” or you can select the “Live Review Session” entry in the file menu after you have opened a design.
What are three types of files that Inventor Fusion 360 utilizes?
File formats supported in Fusion 360
- Solution: By file extension: *. 3dm. *. asm. *. cam360. *. CATPart. *. CATProduct. *. dwg. *. dxf. *. f3d. *. fbx. *. g. *. iam. *. ige. *. iges. *. igs. *. ipt. *. neu. *. obj. *. prt. *. sab. *. sat. *. skp. *. sldasm. *. sldprt. *. smb. *. smt. *. ste. *. step. *. …
- See Also:
- Products: Fusion 360;
Can Fusion 360 Open FBX files?
When opening your Fusion model in the Autodesk 360 cloud interface, you can convert it to various formats, download the new version, then upload to Sketchfab. On the Autodesk 360 page, open the Export dropdown and choose a supported format such as FBX, OBJ, or IGES. …
Are Fusion 360 files private?
Welcome to the Fusion 360 Community! Nope! By default your data is private and is only shared to your personal hub.
Can you use Fusion 360 offline?
Fusion 360 can work offline for a couple of weeks at a time, but must connect to the Internet to validate the license, push updates, and sync data every two weeks.