Create a schedule that summarizes windows by type. …
What is a window and door schedule?
Window and door schedules are a convenient way of presenting complex information about the different door and window sizes and types that are specified on the contract documents to ensure proper installation. …
How do I edit a Windows schedule in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
How do I read a windows schedule?
A typical schedule details the appearance of the window frame when viewed from the outside. It also shows the finished height and width of the frame. The height is usually shown to the left of the page and the width is shown across the top. Most schedules also show the stud opening size required.
How do you read a window plan?
Read a window size listed on a set of architectural drawings. It will look similar to “3050,” which specifics the window’s dimensions. The numbers represent a window that is 3-feet 0-inches wide by 5-foot 0-inches tall. The first digit is in feet and the second digit is the inches that a window is wide.
What should be included in a window schedule?
A tabulation, usually on a blueprint or in specifications, which lists all windows required on a construction job, indicating the sizes, number of lights, types, locations, and special requirements.
What is a rough opening for windows?
A rough opening refers to the framed opening of a window. A window frame, however, has a header across the top, a sill plate across the bottom, and vertical trimmers on either side.
How do you count in Revit?
Select the Cost field, and under Field formatting, select Calculate totals. To calculate the total cost for all elements in the model, check the Sorting/Grouping tab and select Grand totals. Grand totals for columns in the schedule will be calculated. Use the drop-down to control which grand totals are displayed.
How do you merge cells in Revit schedule?
select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do I schedule in Revit?
Create a Schedule or Quantity
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, do the following: Select a component from the category list. …
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, specify the schedule properties. Select Fields. …
- Click OK.
How do you stop a schedule in Revit?
Join Split Schedules on Sheets
- On a sheet that displays a split schedule, select the schedule. Use the 4-way arrow control to drag one schedule section over the other section.
- Release the mouse button. The split schedule sections rejoin into one section.
How do I edit a schedule?
To edit a schedule:
- Click Schedules, then choose a schedule from the list.
- Click. …
- Make changes to each page that you want, and click Next.
- Click Finish in the Schedule assistant to save changes.
- If necessary, select Enabled next to the schedule so that it will run.
How do you merge columns in Revit?
Group Column Headings in a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- In the group header rows, drag the cursor across the headings to group. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. …
- Enter text in the new row as necessary.