How do I rotate an object in SolidWorks with a mouse?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys.
Rotating About a Vertex, Edge, or Face.
|mouse (middle button)||Middle-click a vertex, edge, or face; then middle-drag the pointer.|
How do you rotate a part in SolidWorks 2020?
To rotate a component with the PropertyManager: Click Rotate Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Rotate. The Rotate Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area.
How do you rotate an object in SolidWorks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.
How do you rotate text in SolidWorks 2019?
Select the text in the Text box, and click Rotate to rotate the selected text 30 degrees counterclockwise. For other rotation angles, select the text, click Rotate and then edit the code in the Text box.
How do I rotate a component in Ltspice?
If you want to rotate the component before placing, press “ctrl+R” or click the rotate button. Left click where you want to place the component.
How do you lock rotation in SolidWorks?
In the PropertyManager, select Lock rotation and click . To lock rotation on all concentric mates in an assembly, in the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the Mates folder and click Lock Concentric Rotation.
How do you move freely in SolidWorks?
To move or align the triad:
- Drag the center ball to drag the triad freely.
- Alt + drag the center ball or an arm and drop it on an edge or face to align the triad with the edge or face.
- Right-click the center ball and select Align to, Align with Component Origin, or Align with Assembly Origin.
How do I change the rotation point in SolidWorks?
To move pivot points:
- Click Object Manipulation Tools > Pivot .
- In the scene, select a part, group, or other item. …
- Use the transform manipulator to move and rotate the pivot point to the desired location relative to the item with which it is associated.