How do I change dimensions in Draftsight?
To modify Dimensions:
- Type EditDimension at the command prompt.
- Specify an option: Angle. Rotates the Dimension text of existing Dimensions. Specify the rotation angle. …
- Select the Dimension to update.
- Press Enter. The specified Dimensions are updated.
How do you use smart dimension in Draftsight?
Run Smart Dimension command, select Circle and Specify dimension position. This will place radius of circle. Select option ‘Diameter’ and Specify Dimension position. Choose LInear option to draw Linear dimension to circle.
How do I delete a dimension in Draftsight?
In the graphics area, click into the dimension bounding box to delete. Alternatively, you can delete a dimension bounding box by right-clicking the bounding box in the graphics area and select Dimension Bounding Box > Delete.
How do I change the default font size in Draftsight?
To set a specific text height for all dimensions in the drawing select Options from the Manage tab. Next, select Drafting Styles | Dimension | Text | Text settings and set the text height in the Height field. Click OK.
How do you increase dimension size in DraftSight?
Expand User Preferences > Drafting Options > Dimension Palette.
How do I change dimension text in DraftSight?
- Select bigger circle.
- You can see that the size of dimension text is very small.
- In the properties tab, find the Text height field and change the text height value to whatever you want, e.g. 10.
How do you save dimension style in DraftSight?
To save a dimension style
Choose Save Style in the Dimensions menu. Type -dimstyle in the command window, press Enter then type S or save and press Enter.
How do I change dimension color in DraftSight?
The Edit Dimension Styles dialog box appears. From the tree on the left, select the base dimension style and click Modify. Click the Text tab. In the Text color list, select a color for text.
How do I remove dimensions?
Select the added dimension(s) you wish to permanently delete from the drawing. 2. Right-click and select Delete on the shortcut menu, or on the Annotate tab, in the Delete group, click Delete. The dimension is deleted.
How do you delete dimensions in AutoCAD?
To Remove an Inspection Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Inspect. Find.
- In the Inspection Dimension dialog box, click Select Dimensions. The Inspection Dimension dialog box closes. …
- Select the dimension you want to remove the inspection dimension from. …
- Click Remove Inspection.
- Click OK.
How do you draw lines with dimension in Draftsight?
Click Draw > Line (or type Line). Press Enter.
In the graphics area, specify:
- A point to start the line segment.
- A point to end the line segment.
- Another point to define the next segment or press Enter to finish the drawing.