How do you separate viewports?
Under the View tab on the Ribbon move to the Model Viewports panel as shown above. Click the dropdown for Viewport Configurations as shown above. You will have several different pre-configured options to select from as shown. Select your desired view to split your views in model space.
How do you hide viewports in AutoCAD?
How do I turn off viewport in Autocad?
- From Layout, enter mview on the command line.
- At the prompt, enter off.
- Select the viewport to turn off and press ENTER.
How do you isolate in AutoCAD?
To isolate objects
- Select the objects in the drawing that you want to isolate.
- Right-click, and click Isolate Objects Isolate Selected Objects. Alternatively, you can click on the right side of the drawing window status bar, then click Isolate Objects, and select the objects you want to isolate.
Can you have multiple viewports in AutoCAD?
Click a layout tab. In the Viewports dialog box, New Viewports tab, under standard viewports select a viewport configuration from the list. Under Viewport Spacing, select the amount of spacing you want to add between the viewports. …
How do I manage viewports in AutoCAD?
To adjust the size, shape, and border of the new layout viewport, select the layout viewport and click a size grip one of the corners of the viewport object. To move the layout viewport, click the move grip at the center of the viewport and click a new location. Alternatively, you can use the Move command.
How do I change the isolate settings in AutoCAD?
AutoCAD tip: Layer Isolate Settings
- Begin the LAYISO command.
- Before you click anything look at the command line.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- By default the “Lock and fade” options is set. …
- Verify the “Off” setting is also set for the paper space viewport option.
- Continue to use the command as you normally would.
What is isolate in AutoCAD?
Isolate Objects makes all objects temporarily invisible except the ones that you select. End Object Isolation restores the display of all affected objects.
Can you isolate a layer in AutoCAD?
Select Objects on the Layer(s) to be Isolated
After selecting one or more objects, all layers except the layers of the selected objects are either turned off, frozen in the current layout viewport, or locked, depending on the current setting. The layers that remain visible and unlocked are termed isolated.
How do you remove isolate in AutoCAD?
To End the Object Isolation View in a Drawing
- Select any object in the current view.