Click Home or View tab Palettes panel Toolspace . Note: At least one Toolspace tab must be in the “open” state or the Toolspace button is grayed out. In this case, click one of the tab display buttons on the ribbon to open the tab.
Which is a tab that is part of the toolspace?
Altogether, the Toolspace can house four tabs: Prospector, Settings, Survey, and Toolbox.
How do you show the prospector in Civil 3d?
You can use the Prospector tab to manage project and drawing objects. Use the icons at the top of the Prospector tab to control whether item previews are enabled, to control the orientation of the item and list views, to display the Panorama window, and to access Help.
How do I get toolspace?
To Open or Close the Toolspace Window
- Click Home or View tab Palettes panel Toolspace . Note: At least one Toolspace tab must be in the “open” state or the Toolspace button is grayed out. …
- If the tabs you want to use are not open in the Toolspace window, use the following ribbon buttons to open them: Prospector.
How do you add a tab in Civil 3D?
Right-click anywhere on the ribbon and use the Show Tabs and Show Panels menus to turn on the desired tabs or panels.
How do you add a tab in Autocad?
Create a Ribbon tab
- In the Customize tab, Customizations In <file name> pane, click the plus sign (+) next to the Ribbon node to expand it.
- Right-click Tabs and click New Tab. …
- Right-click New Tab. …
- Select the new ribbon tab in the tree view, and update the Properties pane: …
- Click Apply.