Open the PowerCopyStart1. CATPart document. Select Insert > Axis System from the menu bar or click Axis System . The Axis System Definition dialog box is displayed.
How do you see which drawing view is active in Catia?
What is the active view?
- The active view has a red frame and it is underlined in the Drafting specification tree.
- Non-active views have blue frames.
- During view creation, the view to be created has a green frame until you click at the desired view location to validate the creation.
How do I change the active view in Catia?
You can update all views in a given sheet (or in a selection of sheets), by selecting and right-clicking the sheet(s) and then choosing Update Selection . You can also use the same method for a drawing: this will update all sheets (and therefore all views) in the drawing.
How do you hide a plane in Catia?
Do a search (Ctrl F I think) and in the search window under element type select “plane” and hit the search button (binoculars). It will list all the planes, pick the select button to select all the planes then place your cursor over a plane, right click and pick hide.
What is an axis system?
In music, the axis system is a system of analysis originating in the work of Ernő Lendvai, which he developed in his analysis of the music of Béla Bartók. The axis system is “concerned with harmonic and tonal substitution”, and posits a novel type of functional relationship between tones and chords.
How do I find my coordinates on CATIA?
- Click Point . The Point Definition dialog box appears.
- Select the Coordinates point type.
- Enter the X, Y, Z coordinates in the current axis-system.
- Optionally, select a Reference Point . …
- Click Compass Location . …
- Click OK to create the point.
How do you create dimensions?
To create a new dimension. In Solution Explorer, right-click Dimensions, and then click New Dimension. On the Select Creation Method page of the Dimension Wizard, select Use an existing table, and then click Next.
How do you make dimensions?
Use the CREATE DIMENSION statement to create a dimension. A dimension defines a parent-child relationship between pairs of column sets, where all the columns of a column set must come from the same table. However, columns in one column set (called a level) can come from a different table than columns in another set.