How do I share a SketchUp file?
How to Share Your SketchUp Model
- Navigate around (using Orbit, Zoom, and Pan) until you like the view of your model that you see in your modeling window.
- Choose File→Export→2D Graphic.
- In the Export dialog box that opens, choose JPEG from the Export Type drop-down list.
Can you share SketchUp free files?
You can always use the SketchUp Mobile Viewer and SketchUp for Web to view and share files.
Can two people work on the same SketchUp file?
SketchUp Viewer’scollaboration features enable groups of users to experience SketchUp projects with immersive virtual and augmented reality devices. Group members can join collaboration sessions via a local Wi-Fi network or join remotely via the internet.
Is SketchUp copyrighted?
How do I share a SketchUp client?
There are two approaches:
- Share the skp file and the client needs SketchUp or the SketchUp Viewer to open it: …
- Upload the file to a 3D viewer platform and share the link with the client to view it online without installing anything.
How do I email a SketchUp model?
file to an email like any other attachment:
- Drag and drop from a folder directly onto the email, open in the. …
- Use the mail client’s Attach command, probably represented by. …
- If the .skp file is too large and your email client balks, you can try creating a zip file (compressed archive file) and sending that.
How do I download a SketchUp model?
- Make sure the model you want to download is loaded in the modeling window.
- Open the file operations menu at the top of your screen.
- Select the ‘Download’ command. You’ll be prompted to choose a SKP version to download. …
- Click OK to download your model.
Can I use SketchUp free for commercial?
SketchUp Make Software is licensed only for non-commercial use for your internal business purposes. Non-commercial use means that you may not sell, rent, lease or lend the output of the Software. Any other use requires the purchase of a SketchUp Pro license.