How do I copy a panel schedule template in Revit?
Duplicate a panel schedule template
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Panel Schedule Templates Manage Templates.
- In the Manage Panel Schedule Templates dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Duplicate Panel Schedule Template dialog, enter a name, and click OK.
How do I save a schedule in Revit?
Export a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- Click File tab Export Reports Schedule.
- In the Export Schedule dialog, specify a name and directory for the schedule, and click Save. …
- Under Schedule appearance, select export options: …
- Under Output options, specify how you want to display the data in the output file: …
- Click OK.
Why can’t I save a Revit template?
Revit does not allow template files to be directly saved as a project file (using the Save As command). The process for creating a project from a template would be to select to create a project (Ctrl+N), and specify the template to use for the new project.
How do I import a Revit schedule?
Use a Schedule in Another Model
- Click Insert tab Import panel Insert from File drop-down Insert Views from File.
- Select a Revit project that contains the views to insert, and click Open. …
- Select the views to display from the list.
- Check the views you would like to insert, and click OK.
How do you duplicate a schedule in Revit?
Duplicate a Schedule
- Right-Click the schedule name in the Project Browser.
- In the context menu select Duplicate. Note: If the schedule has been split across sheets into segments, an additional selection will be available, Duplicate with Segments. This will duplicate the schedule and retain the segments created.
How do I save a Revit schedule in Excel?
- Go to the Application menu (big R in top left) or the File menu in Revit 2018 and later releases.
- Select Export.
- Scroll down the list until you come to Reports > Schedule.
- This will then export a *. txt file.
- Import this *. txt file into Microsoft Excel.
How do I export an Excel spreadsheet from Revit?
How to Export Revit Schedules to Excel
- Open the schedule you want to export.
- Go to File -> Export -> Reports -> Schedules.
- Choose a location and name to save the text file.
- On the next window go with the default options making note of the delimiter setting.
Where are Revit templates?
The default location for templates will be within the path C:ProgramDataAutodeskRVT ####Templates. If the desired path does not exist, it can be set up in Windows explorer. If using a custom Revit. ini file, review the stored settings.
Can you convert Revit to AutoCAD?
Just in case you need to convert a 3D Revit model to 3D AutoCAD, here ya go. It is very simple but remember to click one button to make sure you work with ACAD solids… With the Revit model open, Click the Application Menu (“Big R”) > “Export” > “CAD Formats” > Select “DWG“.
Can you make a Revit template from a project?
You can create a custom project template using several methods. … As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab New (Project). In the New Project dialog, under Template file, select: None to create your template from a blank project file.
What is a Revit template?
A project template can include view templates, loaded families, defined settings (such as units, fill patterns, line styles, line weights, view scales, and more), and geometry, if desired. … As installed, Revit provides several templates for different disciplines and types of building projects.