Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. Under Explode Steps, right-click an explode step and click Delete.
Can you edit exploded view in Solidworks?
You can edit an explode step while you create the exploded view or after you save the exploded view. To open a previously saved exploded view, in the ConfigurationManager, right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. You can reposition an item along its current axis without reopening the PropertyManager.
How do I edit smart explode lines in Solidworks?
To edit smart explode lines:
- On the ConfigurationManager tab, expand the active configuration.
- Right-click the ExplView feature and click Edit Smart Explode Lines .
- In the Smart Explode Lines PropertyManager, modify the options for the smart explode lines.
- Click .
Can you edit an exploded view?
You can edit an explode step while you create the exploded view or after you save the view. … Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. Under Explode Steps, click an explode step.
How do you show exploded view in Solidworks?
Right-click the drawing view and click Show in Exploded State. In the Drawing View PropertyManager, under Reference Configuration, select Show in exploded or model break state.
How do you change the exploded view in Creo?
You can edit the position of parts in your saved exploded view.
- Model ribbon > Model Display group > Manage views.
- In the dialog, select the Explode tab and, in the list, select the exploded view you want to change then click the Edit button.
How do you make an exploded assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do you explode a sub assembly in Solidworks?
To use an exploded view from a subassembly:
- In an assembly, select a subassembly that has an exploded view.
- In the PropertyManager, click Reuse Subassembly Explode. The subassembly explodes in the graphics area, and the steps of the exploded view from the subassembly appear under Explode Steps.
How do you draw an exploded view?
Exploded Views in Drawings
- Insert a model view of the assembly using the orientation needed for the exploded view. For details, see Model View.
- Right-click the drawing view and click Properties.
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box, under Configuration information, select Show in exploded or model break state.
What is the exploded view in assembly in Solidworks?
When you explode multiple components in one step, you can space them equally along an axis. You can edit an explode step to add, delete, or reposition components. You can edit an explode step while you create the exploded view or after you save the view. You can delete an explode step from an exploded view.
What is exploded view in Solidworks?
Exploding an assembly view in SOLIDWORKS can make all the difference when trying to show every component involved in the making. Instead of showing multiple views and angles, one view can be used to show all components.