What does the Fillet feature do in SolidWorks?
Fillet/Round creates a rounded internal or external face on the part. You can fillet all edges of a face, selected sets of faces, selected edges, or edge loops.
How do you Fillet a 3D object in SolidWorks?
To fillet edges of 3D solids:
- Click Solids > Solid Editing > Fillet edges (or type FilletEdges).
- Specify the Radius option.
- Specify the radius of the fillet arc.
- Specify the edges of 3D solids and press Enter. The software fillets the edges by the specified radius.
How do you Fillet multiple bodies in SolidWorks?
To create multiple fillets using the FilletXpert Add tab:
- In the FilletXpert PropertyManager, click the Add tab.
- Under Items to Fillet: Select items to fillet for Edges, Faces, Features and Loops . Set the Radius . Click Apply. The FilletXpert adds the fillet features without leaving the PropertyManager.
Which choice is an example of sketched feature?
Sketched features require the use of a sketch in order to be created, and include features such as Extruded Boss/Cut, Revolved Boss/Cut and many others. Applied features do not require a sketch, and are applied directly to existing geometry. Shell and Fillet features fall into this category.
How do you flip a fillet in Solidworks?
You can reverse the orientation of the fillet on one or more edges that intersect the vertex. Click the multi-edge control point to select which edges you want to reverse the orientation for. Sets the radius for one fillet direction. Sets the radius for the other fillet direction.
How do I make curved edges in Solidworks?
Creating a Corner Trim
- Select edges for Corner edges .
- Click Collect all corners.
- Select a value for Relief Type.
- Select or clear Centered on bend lines.
- Set a value for Radius or Side length.
- Select Ratio to thickness to set a value.
- Select Tangent to bend.
- Select Add filleted corners to set a value for Radius .
Where is fillet in Solidworks?
To create a fillet: Click Fillet (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Fillet/Round.