How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
How do you scale an imported image in Revit?
Scale an Image
- Select the image.
- Click the Scale tool (I keep calling it Resize, the old name)
- Click the Origin (or first “known” point)
- Click the Second Point (second “known” point)
- Provide the correct dimension for between the known points.
- Et Voila!
How do you scale in Revit 2020?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you change the scale value in Revit?
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
How do you set a custom viewport scale?
Using the Properties palette . . .
- Select the layout viewport that you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- If necessary, click Display Locked and choose No.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list. The scale you choose is applied to the viewport.
How do I change scale 1 to 100 in AutoCAD?
For scale of 1:100 use the SCALE command to scale the rectangle 100 times. Put this rectangle around what you want to plot then plot using Window and select the corners of the rectangle. Use scale to fit for the scaling and print it out.
How does AutoCAD calculate scale?
To Check the Scale of a Scale Area or Viewport
- Click View tab Viewports panel Scale Monitor. Find. The Scale Monitor dialog box is displayed.
- In the drawing area, move the cursor over the scale area (or a viewport ) and check the Scale Monitor dialog box.
- Press ENTER to exit this command.
Can you scale an object in Revit?
Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify |
How do I create a halftone image in Revit?
Define Halftone/Underlay Settings
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Halftone/Underlay).
- In the Halftone/Underlay dialog, under Underlay, define the following settings: …
- Under Halftone, for Brightness, enter a value or use the slider to specify a setting between Light and Dark. …
- Click OK.
How do I scale a PDF in Revit 2020?
If you do not know the scale of the PDF and you have a known dimension for an object you can manually scale it, with the Modify>Scale (RE) command. This lets you pick the PDF distance and then enter the known value. To get started modelling, pick the PDF and check that Enable Snaps is on.
What is the keyboard shortcut in Revit for hide elements?
Complete List of Revit Default Keyboard Shortcuts:
|KB Shortcut||Tool Description|
|PP or CTRL-1 or VP||PROPERTIES; TOGGLE PROPERTIES PALETTE / Toggles the Properties palette.|
|VH||HIDE IN VIEW:HIDE CATEGORY / Hides an element category from view.|
|LI||MODEL LINE; BOUNDARY LINE; REBAR LINE / Places a new line.|
How do I scale a CAD file in Revit?
Scaling for Imported CAD Files
- Select the imported CAD file and click Modify |
tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Note: SAT and 3DM files can’t be scaled.
- In the Type Properties dialog, modify Import Units or Scale Factor. If you change the import units, the scale factor automatically updates. …
- Click OK.