The EQ symbol appears with a slash through it when the equality constraint is not applied. Delete the dimension that corresponds to the constraint. A warning appears that you are not deleting the actual constraint. Click Unconstrain in the warning dialog to remove the constraint.
How do you change constraints in Revit?
Edit Rebar Constraints
- Select a rebar element in your model.
- Click Modify | Structural Rebar tab Host panel (Edit Constraints).
- Select a bar handle, choose a constraint target and adjust the bar geometry and behavior. …
- Click a new reference line to assign the new constraint reference.
How do you unlock objects in Revit?
Select the elements to be unpinned, and then click Modify |
How do you unlock dimensions in Revit?
Click the dimension value. If the dimension is locked, the lock control appears next to it. Click the lock control to unlock the dimension so that you can change it. In the edit box, type a new value for the dimension, and press Enter .
How do I remove a constraint in Revit family?
- Click a lock to unlock it.
- Click the EQ symbol to remove an equality constraint. The EQ symbol appears with a slash through it when the equality constraint is not applied.
- Delete the dimension that corresponds to the constraint. A warning appears that you are not deleting the actual constraint.
What are the constraints in Revit?
Constraints build intelligence into the model, defining relationships and interdependencies between elements. Create constraints by applying locked dimensions and alignments, or attaching elements together (such as walls and roofs).
What kind of dimension constraints does Revit use?
OST_Constraints) represent two kinds of dimension-related constraints: Linear and radial dimension constraints. Equality constraints.
How can you bring schedules from other projects into a current project?
Use a Schedule in Another Model
- Click Insert tab Import panel Insert from File drop-down Insert Views from File.
- Select a Revit project that contains the views to insert, and click Open. …
- Select the views to display from the list.
- Check the views you would like to insert, and click OK.
Can you lock an image in Revit?
Revit LT displays a pushpin control near the element to indicate that it is pinned in place. To move or delete the element, you must first unlock it by clicking the pushpin control. Click the pushpin again to lock the element.
How do I lock a family in Revit?
You can’t lock a family, BUT, You can lock a family workset, so other will not be able to modify them. Simply make the families workset editable, and don’t relinquish that workset.
How do I pin a CAD file in Revit?
To pin and element, do one of the following:
- Select the elements to be pinned, and then click Modify > Element tab > Modify panel > (Pin).
- Click Modify tab > Modify panel > (Pin), select the elements to be pinned, and then press Enter.
How do you unlock dimension in Autocad?
- Right-click on a fitting and click Edit. …
- On the Dimensions tab, select a dimension that will always be the same, and enter the dimension in the Value field, as shown below.
- Lock or unlock the dimension by clicking on the unlock or lock icon.
How do I change dimension values in Autocad 2021?
To Set the Overall Dimension Scale
- Do one of the following: …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, Styles list, select the style you want to change.
- Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features: …
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.