In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties. On the Properties palette, for View Scale, select a value. Select a scale from the View Control Bar.
How do you change the scale of a view on a sheet in Revit?
In order to do that, you need to go to the Drawing View (not the Sheet View) and at the bottom you should see what scale the drawing is set to. Click on the scale and then select “Custom...”. A dialog box should pop up.
How do I change the scale of a schedule in Revit?
To adjust the Scale Format in View Schedules:
- Select the View Schedule in Revit.
- Click on Edit fields.
- Click on “Add calculated parameter” in the dialog.
- Create a name for the parameter.
What do you use to get a view into a sheet?
To add a view to the sheet, use one of the following methods:
- In the Project Browser, expand the list of views, locate the view, and drag it onto the sheet.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Place View). In the Views dialog, select a view, and click Add View to Sheet.
What are the 3 different types of map scales?
There are three ways to show the scale of a map: graphic (or bar), verbal, and representative fraction.
What is a 1/20 scale?
What does a 1:20 scale mean. The same goes for a 1:20 scale, which when used, represents a subject at a size 20 times smaller than its real word dimensions. … For example a drawing drawn to a 1:20 scale would require a lot more intricacies than a 1:50 and 1:100 drawing.
How do you make a schedule smaller on a sheet in Revit?
Select the schedule viewport on the sheet to make changes.
- To resize a column with images, drag the column width control (blue triangle). …
- To restore the images to their original sizes, select the schedule viewport, and click Modify | Schedule Graphics tab Image panel (Restore Size).
How do I resize a schedule row in Revit?
There is another option for changing the row height when you add the image parameter, and add an image to the schedule and place the schedule on to a sheet. Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.
How do I enable sheet view?
Add a sheet view
- Select the worksheet where you want the sheet view, then click to View > Sheet View > New.
- Apply the sort/filter that you want. Excel automatically names your new view Temporary View to indicate the sheet view isn’t saved yet.