How do you print in Revit?
Print to PDF
- Click File tab (Print).
- In the Print dialog, for Name, select your PDF print driver. …
- Click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog, define settings for the PDF print driver as desired, and click OK.
- To print only the sheet or view in the drawing area: …
- To print multiple views and sheets:
How do I create a print set in Revit?
Start Revit, and open the project that contains the drawings to print. Click File tab Print Print Setup.
In the View/Sheet Set dialog, do the following:
- Select the desired views and sheets for this set.
- Click Save As.
- Enter a name for the view/sheet set, and click OK.
- Click OK.
How do I print a sheet list in Revit?
Work with View/Sheet Sets for Printing
- Under Print Range, select Selected Views/Sheets, and click Select.
- In the View/Sheet Set dialog, select the views and sheets to print.
- To quickly select all sheets or views, click Check All. …
- To save this view/sheet set for later reuse, click Save As, and enter a name.
- Click OK.
Where are print commands and settings in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel (Transfer Project Standards), and in the Select Items To Copy dialog, select Print Settings. You can also change saved print settings, revert changes, and rename or delete print settings. To access the Print Setup dialog, click File tab Print (Print Setup).
How do I make Revit print faster?
Upgrade your printer/PDF driver to the latest version. Reduce the resolution specified in the Printer properties (600DPI or lower). Test alternate printer drivers (if available for your printer). Remove the non-rectangular crop regions.
How do I export a sheet in Revit?
for Export, select
Where is view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.