How do I change components toolbox component in SOLIDWORKS?
To edit Toolbox components from the Configure Component PropertyManager:
- In the FeatureManager design tree, Shift + select the configurations to modify.
- Right-click and click Edit Toolbox component. …
- Modify component properties. …
- Click .
How do you customize a toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
From Windows, click Start > All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > Toolbox Settings . Click 2 – Customize Your Hardware.
How do I add parts to Toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
To add a part to the Toolbox library. from the Customize Toolbox page of Toolbox Settings, right-click a folder, and click Add File. Search ‘Adding Content to the Toolbox Library’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I edit a part in SOLIDWORKS?
To edit a part while in an assembly:
- Right-click the part and select Edit Part, or click Edit Component on the Assembly toolbar. …
- Make the necessary changes to the part.
How do you save a toolbox component of Solidworks as a part file?
Initially open any Toolbox Component which you want to convert into a SOLIDWORKS part and save it in desktop or any local folder.
Run that program and you’ll be able to add that files have a Toolbox flag, simply:
- Add the files,
- Leave the “Property State” to “Yes“,
- And click “Update Status”.
How do I add more hardware to SOLIDWORKS?
Smart Fasteners are added based on the Files options in the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox – User Settings dialog box. You can add fasteners to an assembly as a configuration of an existing part or as a copy of an existing part.
Smart Fasteners Overview
- Click Tools > Add-ins.
- Select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library.
- Click OK.
How do I add standard parts in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS® Toolbox includes a library of standard parts that is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS. Select your standard and the type of part you want to insert, then drag the component into your assembly.
How do I use the toolbox in Solidworks?
Welcome to Toolbox Setup
- In SOLIDWORKS, click Tools > Options > Hole Wizard/Toolbox > Configure .
- From Windows, click Start > All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > Toolbox Settings .
- When Toolbox is loaded and a document is open in SOLIDWORKS, click Toolbox > Configure.
How do I edit a step in Solidworks 2020?
You need to add a feature to the imported body.
- Select the bottom face of the imported body.
- Click Chamfer . …
- Under Chamfer Parameters, make the desired settings and click OK . …
- Right-click Imported1 in the FeatureManager design tree and select Edit Feature. …
- Click OK. …
- Select the STEP file and click Open.
How do you edit in context?
To edit in context and select an existing Context: open the context menu, select the name of the existing Context you wish to edit and select “Edit in context.”
How do I modify a part in Inventor?
Right-click the part, and then select Edit Feature. Use the sketch and feature commands to add, edit, or delete features. Save the part file. The changes you make are reflected in all occurrences of the part in the assembly file (and other assemblies that use the part).