In a SOLIDWORKS document, click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
How do I change controls in Solidworks?
How to change keyboard shortcuts in SOLIDWORKS
- With a document open, select Tools.
- Select Customize.
- Select the Keyboard tab.
- Click on a keyboard shortcut you want to change.
- Add a new custom shortcut.
- You’ll get an error message if you enter a shortcut that already exists. …
- Select OK to finish and save.
How do I change middle mouse controls in Solidworks?
Middle-click a vertex, edge, or face; then middle-drag the pointer. Hold down Ctrl and drag with the middle mouse button. In an active drawing, you do not need to hold down Ctrl. Hold down Shift and drag with the middle mouse button.
What is the best mouse for SolidWorks?
Which is the Best Mouse for SolidWorks?
- If you are looking for a cheap CAD mouse, get the Logitech M520. …
- The Razer Naga is a comfortable mouse that we recommend if you work with SolidWorks. …
- The Logitech M570 has trackball technology and, therefore, will keep your hands safe from injuries.
How do I create a hotkey in Solidworks 2020?
You can specify shortcut keys from the Keyboard tab of the Customize dialog box. To customize shortcut keys: With a document open, click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. Select the Keyboard tab.
How do I use solidworks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer. Middle-click a vertex, edge, or face; then middle-drag the pointer.
How do you translate a view in Solidworks?
To move a drawing view, use one of the following methods:
- Click and drag an entity (including edges, vertices, cosmetic threads, and so on). …
- Select a drawing view, then move (nudge) it with the arrow keys. …
- Press Alt, place the pointer anywhere in the view, and drag the view.