In short, select the profile view, right-click, go to edit profile view style. The Title Annotation, Horizontal Axes, and Vertical Axes tabs have the text height options… Then, the text height is a function of your Annotation and Viewport scale.
How do I adjust my font size?
How to change the font size on an Android device
- Open the Settings app and tap the “Accessibility” tab. …
- Tap “Font Size.” Depending on your device, this option may be hidden in a “Vision” menu.
- You’ll be presented with a slider that lets you control the font size. …
- Tap “Done” to save your changes.
Why is my dimension text so small in AutoCAD?
In the dimension manage under the text tab, what is your text height set to in that dialog? If it is . 125, change it to 3.0625. And in STYLE dialog set your text height to 0, and the dimension height will control your text universally in that drawing.
How do I change the default text size in AutoCAD?
Select Settings > Text Styles from the main menu, then in the Text Styles dialog, select the relevant text style. Set the ‘Height’ value of the text style to 0, then click OK to save your changes and exit the Text Styles dialog.
What is the shortcut for increasing font size?
To increase the font size, press Ctrl + ] . (Press and hold the Ctrl , then press the right bracket key.) To decrease the font size, press Ctrl + [ . (Press and hold the Ctrl , then press the left bracket key.)
How do I change the text size on my Android?
What to Know
- Change Android’s text size by going to Settings > Display > Advanced > Font Size. Use the slider to make the text bigger.
- You can also access the font size setting by going to Settings > Accessibility > Font Size.
- Android Magnification feature: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Magnification.
When can you change the height of your text?
Important: Text height can only be defined in one place: in the dimension/leader style or in the text style. If the text height will not change or is disabled in the dimension or leader style, then it needs to be adjusted in the text style that the dimension or leader style uses.
How do I resize text in AutoCAD?
To Set Text Height in a Text Style
- Click Drafting tab > Text panel > Style.
- In the Text Style dialog box, select the text style to modify, and enter the text height (in drawing units) in the Height box.
- To update existing text that uses this text style, click Apply.
- Click Close.
How many layers should a drawing have?
Each drawing includes a layer named 0. Layer 0 cannot be deleted or renamed to ensure that every drawing includes at least one layer. In general, you should always create several new layers with which to organize your drawing, rather than create your entire drawing on layer 0.
How do I change my mtext size?
Right-click the bottom of the ruler. Click Set Mtext Width. Enter the width in drawing units.
How do I change dimension size in AutoCAD 2018?
To Set the Overall Dimension Scale
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. …
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features, enter a value for the overall scale.
- Click OK.