How do you change contour frequency?
To Edit Contours
- Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or PROPERTIES.
- Perform the edit to the contour. …
- Rebuild the surface to update the contour definition by right-clicking the surface in the Prospector tree and clicking Rebuild.
How do you set contour intervals in Revit?
To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel . Displays contour lines. If you clear the check box, custom contour lines still display in the drawing area. Sets the interval between contour lines.
How do you change units in InfraWorks?
- Click (Application Options) in the Toolbar.
- Click Unit Configuration and select the appropriate tab (Basic, Transportation, or Structure) for your use context. …
- Select the Basic, Transportation, or Structure tab, and specify whether to use imperial or metric Default Units for each category.
How do you hide contour lines in AutoCAD?
How do you remove contour lines in AutoCAD? In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click , and click Delete Line. At the command line, you are prompted to select the edges (lines) to remove.
How do you modify contours in Civil 3D?
Grip-Editing Contours in Civil 3D
- Select your surface. …
- In the Extract Objects from Surface dialog box, clear all check boxes except for Major Contours and Minor Contours. …
- Click on a polyline representing your major and another representing your minor contours. …
- Add the polyline contours to your surface.
- Grip edit.
How do I export InfraWorks to Revit?
Export FBX file from InfraWorks in the Present/Share Tab. Import FBX file in 3ds Max. Export DWG file from 3ds Max which can then be imported in Revit.
How do you get terrain in InfraWorks?
How can I get terrain and satellite images from Google Earth to my Infraworks project?
- Step 1: Import the satellite images from Google Earth into Civil 3D.
- Step 2: Import the terrain from Google Earth into Civil 3D.
- Step 3: Export an IMX file of your terrain model.
How do I import terrain into InfraWorks?
To import terrain
- Follow the general import instructions. …
- Click Data Source Configuration > Source tab and set Draping Options to Don’t Drape. …
- If you are importing a raster file, you can clip the imported terrain to the current model extents:
Where are Revit site settings?
To access the Site Settings dialog, click the dialog launcher on the Model Sight panel. In the Site Settings dialog, you can modify the contour line display by adding contours. To do this, click Insert. Change the Start, Stop, and Increments values and select the desired Range Type and Subcategory.