Is there a blending tool in SketchBook?
SketchBook Pro comes with an assortment of brushes for blending and smudging. There is also a brush type that will turn any brush into a natural blender. If you’re on Mac or Windows, you will have access to all brushes and can even load custom ones from places like the blog.
How do you blur in Autodesk SketchBook?
There isn’t a blur option (like in Photoshop). The closing thing we have on mobile is the Colorless brush. You can change size of it to globally smudge it.
How do you swirl colors on SketchBook?
Distorting a selection in SketchBook for Mobile
- Tap and select. . …
- Tap-drag the outer handles. to automatically stretch the content to fit the confines of the newly-shaped bounding box. …
- Tap-drag the central handle, Bias, to foreshorten, change the proportions of a sketch, or change the actions of a character.
How do I change the color of a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you change the color of something in Autodesk SketchBook?
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do you draw on Autodesk SketchBook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then. Shapes.
- Tap one of the following styles, then tap-drag to draw: to draw a straight line. to draw a rectangle. …
- Do one of the following: Tap-drag to draw a shape. To stay in the tool and change the brush and/or color, tap , then tap or . …
- To exit the tool, tap x.