How do you add relationships in SolidWorks?
(Dimensions/Relations toolbar) or Tools > Relations > Add to create geometric relations (such as tangent or perpendicular) between sketch entities, or between sketch entities and planes, axes, edges, or vertices. You can choose whether geometric relations are automatically created as you create sketch entities.
What is a Coradial relation in SolidWorks?
One or more lines or two or more points. … The items lie on the same infinite line. Coradial. Two or more arcs. The items share the same centerpoint and radius.
How do you turn on automatic relationships in SolidWorks?
Using Automatic Relations
- Click Tools > Sketch Settings > Automatic Relations.
- Click Options , Relations/Snaps, and select Automatic relations.
How do I convert entities in SOLIDWORKS?
To convert an entity:
- In an open sketch, click a model edge, loop, face, curve, external sketch contour, set of edges, or set of curves. You can also click an entity after clicking the Convert Entities. …
- Click Convert Entities. …
- In the PropertyManager, click Select chain to convert all contiguous sketch entities. …
- Click .
What is constraint SolidWorks?
Define constraints to specify the conditions that your design must satisfy. The constraints can be driven global variables or sensors for mass properties, dimensions, and simulation data.
How do you hide relationships in Solidworks?
(View toolbar) or View > Hide/Show > Sketch Relations to toggle the display of sketch relations. If you clear View > Hide/Show > Sketch Relations , but you select a sketch entity in an open sketch, the sketch relation icons appear.
How do you turn off automatic relationships in Solidworks?
Can I turn off automatic relations? Click Tools > Sketch Settings, and toggle Automatic Relations.
How do I enable sketch in Solidworks?
(Sketch toolbar) or click Tools > Sketch Tools > Sketch Picture. In the dialog box, browse to the picture file and click Open. When you insert a picture, the scale tool automatically displays.