macOS. If you need to manually uninstall V-Ray, make sure that the SketchUp application is closed. Double-click the Uninstaller. app program, which is normally located in /Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray Next for Sketchup/uninstall.
How do you uninstall SketchUp on a Mac?
To delete SketchUp on your Mac manually, take the following steps: Quit SketchUp. Open the Applications folder → click on the SketchUp 2018 (*your version) folder → select SketchUp. app → right-click on it and select Move to Trash.
Is there a V-Ray for Mac?
Due to the ongoing issues between Apple and Nvidia, CUDA GPU rendering is currently not supported on MacOS under Vray Next (as Vray ONLY uses GPU accelerated rendering on Nvidia cards) as there are no official Nvidia drivers available for MacOS under Mojave for current cards.
How do I download V-Ray for next SketchUp?
Step By Step Instructions
- Download the V-Ray for SketchUp installer, available here.
- Locate the installer and double-click to launch, EXE.
- Please review the license agreement and click Next for your installation options.
- You’re prompted for the version of SketchUp you’re using, choose “SketchUp 2021” and click Install.
How do I uninstall V-Ray for SketchUp 2020?
Go to Windows Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features or Start > All Programs > Chaos Group > V-Ray for SketchUp 20XX > Uninstall V-Ray for SketchUp. This will start the V-Ray uninstaller. Follow the on-screen instructions to remove V-Ray from your system and restore any files overwritten by the installation.
How do I uninstall SketchUp 2020?
Uninstalling or repairing SketchUp
- Click the Start (Windows logo) menu > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > SketchUp #.
- Select Remove (Uninstall on Vista or Windows 7).
- When asked if you’d like to remove SketchUp, click Yes.
Which is the best rendering software for SketchUp?
This is the best rendering software for Google SketchUp.
- vRay. vRay has been at the top of the rendering software mountain since 3D visualization became a thing. …
- SU Podium. …
- Maxwell. …
- Indigo Renderer. …
- LumenRT. …
Is there a free version of VRAY?
Trial versions include all features and rendering capabilities but are restricted in time. Your trial license is valid for one month from the date your order has been processed.
Can you render in SketchUp free?
Real-time rendering with LiveSync
Lumion LiveSync for SketchUp is the free, real-time rendering plugin that seamlessly connects your SketchUp 3D model to a live Lumion project. … You can download the free plugin from the SketchUp Extension Warehouse.