How does Catia V5 measure curves?
To measure length of arc in Catia V5 :
- Click on Measure Item command.
- Select the edge you want to measure.
- Click on Customize.
- In the Arc column, select Length.
- Click on Ok.
How do you create dimensions?
To create a new dimension. In Solution Explorer, right-click Dimensions, and then click New Dimension. On the Select Creation Method page of the Dimension Wizard, select Use an existing table, and then click Next.
How do I find the Catia toolbar?
To launch a toolbar, select View tab > Toolbars, as shown:
- The next to the name of the toolbar indicates that the toolbar is launched. …
- To restore the original positions of a toolbar, select the Tools tab > Customize > Toolbars (tab) > button, as shown:
- Each toolbar contains a separator ( ,
How do I show angle in Catia?
You can also CTRL-click the dimension line.
Create two lines.
- Select the Dimension icon. from the Dimensioning toolbar.
- Select both lines to be dimensioned, one after the other. The angle dimension appears in the sector associated to both selected lines.
- Drag the angle dimension line to the desired quadrant (or sector).
How do you make a curved dimension?
Creating Curve Dimensions
- Select the Dimension icon. …
- In the Tools toolbar, click the Force horizontal dimension in view icon to specify that you want to create the dimension based on the horizontal direction. …
- Select a spline. …
- Click elsewhere in the drawing to validate the dimension creation.
How do you find the dimension of a curved path?
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Dimension. Find.
- Hover over an arc or an arc segment in a polyline.
- At the prompt, enter L (Arc Length).
- Select the arc or the arc segment in a polyline.
- Click to place the dimension line.
- Repeat steps to continue dimensioning or press Enter to end dimensioning.