How do I create an isometric view in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS offers an option that allows the user to show an existing section view as an isometric section view. A right-mouse click on an existing section view will display the Isometric Section View option. When Isometric Section View is selected, the section view will change to an isometric view.
How do I save a 3D view in Solidworks?
To create 3D views:
- Do one of the following: At the bottom of the SOLIDWORKS window, on the 3D Views tab, click Capture 3D View. Click Capture 3D View (SOLIDWORKS MBD CommandManager or toolbar).
- In the PropertyManager: In 3D View Name, type a name. Under Configuration, select a model configuration. …
- Click .
How do I change the isometric view in Solidworks?
To change the orientation of a section or aligned section view to isometric: Right-click a section or aligned section view and select Isometric Section View.
How do I change the default view in Solidworks?
Changing the Orientation of the Standard Model Views
- Do one of the following: Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan tools to orient the model. Click View Selector and select a view. …
- Click Update Standard Views .
- When prompted, select the standard view you want to assign the current view to.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.
How do I save a new view in Solidworks?
Saving a Custom View to SOLIDWORKS
- In a SOLIDWORKS document that contains a custom view, press the spacebar or click Orientation. (View toolbar). …
- Hover over the custom view you want to make available in all SOLIDWORKS documents. Options to save or delete the view appear.
- Click Save View to SOLIDWORKS .
How do you make a 3D view?
The Perspective option controls whether a 3D view displays as perspective instead of orthographic.
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
Where is the View option in Solidworks?
Click Options or Tools > Options and click View.
How do you make a 3 view drawing in Solidworks?
To create the Standard 3 View by the standard method:
- In a drawing, click Standard 3 View. (Drawing toolbar), or click Insert > Drawing View > Standard 3 View. …
- Select the model in one of these ways: Select a model from Open documents in the Standard 3 View PropertyManager or browse to a model file and click .