How do I get rid of photo boundaries?
Remove a border from a picture
- Select the picture whose border you want to remove.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, select Page Borders.
- Click the Borders tab.
- Under Setting, select None.
How do I print an image without border in AutoCAD?
- Type in IMAGEFRAME on the command line, and hit enter.
- When prompted to, type in 0 (if the border should be completely removed), or 2 ( if the border should be displayed, but not printed).
How do I remove a border from a JPEG?
Right-click on the picture or other object and choose Format <object type>. On the Colors and Lines tab, click Color and select No Outline.
How do I get rid of Xclip boundaries?
Delete. Removes a clipping boundary for the selected xref or block. To temporarily turn off a clipping boundary, use the Off option. Delete erases the clipping boundary and the clipdepth.
How do I remove boundary lines from a PDF in AutoCAD?
Do the following:
- To hide frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 0. With this setting, the PDF underlay frame is hidden. …
- To display and plot frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 1. …
- To display frames without plot, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 2.
How do you hide a viewport frame in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
Can you crop an image in AutoCAD?
Right-click the AutoCAD drawing and click Crop Tool. until only the portion of the drawing, picture, or object that you want is visible.
How do I fix lines in AutoCAD?
- Unlock, thaw, and turn on all layers.
- Choose a point close to the objects and note down its coordinates.
- Type MOVE and press Enter.
- Type ALL and press Enter.
- Choose the previously determined point as a base point and 0,0 as an end point. …
- Save and close the drawing.
How do I get rid of the white lines in AutoCAD?
To Remove Redundant Lines From a 3D Solid
- Click Modeling tab > Solid panel > Solid Edit – Body drop-down > Clean.
- Select the 3D solid object.
- Press Enter to complete the command.
How do I fix distorted lines in AutoCAD?
Solution: Do one or more of the following to adjust the line display in AutoCAD: Install the latest updates for AutoCAD (see Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements). On the command line in AutoCAD, enter GRAPHICSCONFIG and verify that the correct video card is being used (see AutoCAD uses the wrong graphics card).
How do you get rid of the white box around an image?
Open the image in Photoshop. Solid color background • Select the Magic Wand tool from the Toolbox and click in the white area outside the image. All the white areas around the image will be selected. If all the white areas were not selected, hold down the Shift key and click in those spots.
What tool do you use to get rid of the white border around an image?
Photoshop is not the only image editing tool, although it is arguably the best. You can use ANY image editing program/service to “crop” an image and remove the white border (or more). even paint (got help us) that comes with Windows. You can also download GIMP for FWEE if you want a more elaborate tool.