How do I restore the toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
How do I get my toolbar menu back?
To do so:
- Click View (on Windows, press the Alt key first)
- Select Toolbars.
- Click a toolbar that you want to enable (e.g., Bookmarks Toolbar)
- Repeat for remaining toolbars if needed.
Where is the Tools option in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars: Right-click in the window border, click Toolbars, and select or clear a toolbar name. Click Tools > Customize.
How do I show the toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
Why can’t I see my Toolbar?
right-click the “+” button on the tab bar. tap the Alt key to display the classic menu bar: View menu > Toolbars. “3-bar” menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars.
Where is my menu bar?
Press the ‘Alt’ key to show the Menu Bar. 3. Click on ‘View’, move your mouse to ‘Toolbars’, and then click on ‘Menu Bar’. Once there is a checkmark next to ‘Menu Bar’, the Menu Bar will now be displayed each time you open Internet Explorer.
Why has my toolbar disappeared?
The taskbar may be set to “Auto-hide”
Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings. Click on the ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ toggle so that the option is disabled, or enable “Lock the taskbar”. The taskbar should now be permanently visible.
How do I get real view graphics in Solidworks?
Click one of the following:
- View Settings > RealView Graphics.
- RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
- View > Display > RealView Graphics.
Where is command manager in Solidworks?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
What are the tools in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS tools you can use to create complex geometry include:
- Boundary Boss/Base (Features toolbar). …
- Deform (Features toolbar). …
- Indent (Features toolbar). …
- Flex (Features toolbar). …
- Wrap (Features toolbar). …
- Replace Face (Surfaces toolbar). …
- Intersection Curve (Sketch toolbar). …
- Composite Curve (Curves toolbar).
How do you save a SOLIDWORKS toolbar?
Saving and Restoring Settings
- Click Tools > Save/Restore Settings.
- Click the Options flyout tool button (Standard toolbar) and click Save/Restore Settings.
- On the SOLIDWORKS Resources tab of the Task Pane, under SOLIDWORKS Tools, click Copy Settings Wizard .
Where are SOLIDWORKS Autorecover files?
When you start SOLIDWORKS after the system has terminated unexpectedly, any available auto-recovered documents are listed under Document Recovery on the SOLIDWORKS Recovery tab of the Task Pane. You can save an auto-recovered document either by replacing the original file or by creating a new file.
How do I install SOLIDWORKS settings?
The Copy Settings Wizard saves, restores, and propagates system settings to users, computers, or profiles. You can launch the Copy Settings Wizard from Tools > Save/Restore Settings in the SOLIDWORKS software or click Start > ALL PROGRAMS > SOLIDWORKS > SOLIDWORKS TOOLS > Copy Settings Wizard .