How do you hide edges in AutoCAD?
To hide lines in layout views
- Select the viewport in which you want to apply hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select Hidden.
What is the command in AutoCAD to remove unwanted lines?
The easiest way to trim objects in AutoCAD 2016 is to use the “Trim” command located on the Modify panel.
- First, select the objects you want to trim. …
- Right click on the blank space to finalize the selection.
- Left click on the lines to trim them.
How do you smooth edges in AutoCAD?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do I go back to normal view in AutoCAD?
To Restore the Default Home View
- Right-click the drawing area and choose Options.
- On the Open and Save tab, under File Save, click Thumbnail Preview Settings.
- Click Reset Home To Default, and click OK to exit the dialog boxes.
How do you hide a viewport in AutoCAD?
How do I turn off viewport in Autocad?
- From Layout, enter mview on the command line.
- At the prompt, enter off.
- Select the viewport to turn off and press ENTER.
How do you delete certain lines in AutoCAD?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you straighten curves in AutoCAD?
Straighten a curve. Select the curve (or CVs) and choose Edit Curves > Modify Curves > Straighten. Smooth a curve.
How do I round a polyline in AutoCAD?
A fillet or round can be inserted at a single vertex or all the vertices of a 2D polyline using a single command. Use the Polyline option add a fillet or round to each vertex of a polyline. Note: The Multiple option can also be used to fillet or round more than one set of objects without exiting the command.
How do I view homes in AutoCAD?
Can’t see properties AutoCAD?
- Enter CUI on the command line.
- Select the workspace on the left.
- Click the Customize Workspace button on the right.
- Expand Palettes and select Properties.
- Change the appearance settings to: Show: Do not change. …
- Click the Done button at the top and then click OK.
How do I restore my toolbar in AutoCAD?
Turn on toolbars
- On the command line type MENUBAR and set the value to 1.
- Click the Tools > Toolbars menu.
- Select the desired toolbars to turn them on.
How do I undo UCS in AutoCAD?
To restore the UCS from the first Work Area, select Restore UCS. The cursor will turn into a pickbox, and the Command Line will prompt you to: Select Work Area, <WCS>. Use the pickbox to select the first Work Area, or right-click to establish the WCS.