Should that happen, go to Tools>Customize>Toolbars, then click Restore Position. This will bring CATIA to the original factory UI settings, based on the current display resolution, so all of the toolbars are guaranteed to display.
How do I open the Catia toolbar?
To launch a toolbar, select View tab > Toolbars, as shown:
- The next to the name of the toolbar indicates that the toolbar is launched. …
- To restore the original positions of a toolbar, select the Tools tab > Customize > Toolbars (tab) > button, as shown:
- Each toolbar contains a separator ( ,
Where is the plane icon in Catia V5?
Click Plane System . In the Generative Shape Design workbench, this icon is found in the Tools toolbar. You can also select Insert > Advanced Replication Tools > Plane System… from the menu bar.
What does F3 button do in Catia?
38 Shortcuts for CATIA V5
|Escape||Abort the current process or exit the current dialog box (when there is one)|
|F3||Structure tree out or insert (Toggle specification tree display on and off)|
|F10||Toggle Swap Visible Space|
|Shift+F1||Context assistance (Get help on toolbar icons)|
Can we transform a plane in Catia?
We can change the sketch’s reference plane by right click on the sketch, whose reference plane is to be changed and select the change reference plane and then select new references.
How do I get the measure toolbar in Catia?
1 Answer. It means that tool bar are locked in it’s position. To unlock, go to Tools>> Customize>> Option and uncheck lock tool bar position. Later after your arrangement you may lock tool bar position.
How do I use CATIA software?
CATIA V5 Basic Tutorial
- Step 1: Introduction. INTRODUCTION TO CAD: …
- Step 2: Sketcher Module. The Sketcher workbench is a set of tools that helps you create and constrain 2D geometries. …
- Step 3: Part Design Module. …
- Step 4: Assembly Module. …
- Step 5: Drafting Module. …
- 40 likes.