Click View Orientation (View toolbar). Click View > Modify > Orientation. Press the Space Bar. Right-click in a drawing sheet and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > View Orientation.
How do I change the view of a drawing?
Right-click and select Edit View from the menu. In the Drawing View dialog box, on the Components tab, change the options related to the source model, or any of these additional options: Change the model representations. Change the view display style.
How do you rotate an object in SolidWorks 2020?
To rotate a component with the PropertyManager: Click Rotate Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Rotate. The Rotate Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area.
How do I change the drawing size in Solidworks?
- To set the scale of an existing drawing sheet, do one of the following: In the status bar click Sheet Scale and click a scale. …
- To set the scale of a drawing view, do one of the following: For existing drawing views, select a view or views, then set the Scale in the PropertyManager.
How do you rotate an object in Solidworks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.
How do I mirror a part in Solidworks assembly?
Click Mirror Components (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Mirror Components. In the PropertyManager, for Selections, select the Mirror plane and the Components to Mirror and click Next . Positions the mirror so that the center of the bounding box for the selected component is mirrored about the mirror plane.
How do you rotate a SolidWorks screen on a laptop?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do you rotate a solid body in SolidWorks?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body:
- Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy. …
- Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
How do you mirror a part to delete originals in SolidWorks?
To create the mirrored part, you first have to select the face or the plane you want to mirror the part about or else you wont be able to activate the command. I’ll select a face and then go to the insert drop down menu and click mirror part.