Where is properties in Solidworks?
Left click File → Properties to open the summary information window and attach information to a part document.
How do I view part properties in Solidworks?
To view and edit the Drawing View Properties:
- Do one of the following: Right-click in a drawing view and select Properties. From a drawing view PropertyManager, click More Properties.
- Edit properties and click OK.
- Click Update View (Drawing toolbar) or Rebuild. (Standard toolbar).
How do I change a summary in Solidworks?
To enter or display summary information:
- Click File > Properties.
- In the dialog box, on the Summary tab, type the appropriate information in the boxes provided for: Author, Keywords, Comments, Title, and Subject.
How do you copy a custom property in Solidworks?
How to Copy SOLIDWORKS Custom Properties to Other Files
- Open the Custom Properties dialog Box:
- With the dialog box open, use Windows selection tools to select one, some, or all properties.
- Use the Windows keyboard shortcut for copying, CTRL + C.
- Close the Custom Properties dialog box.
- Open the target file.
How do you save properties in Solidworks?
Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options. On the Document Properties tab, select options to customize your new document template, then click OK. Only options on the Document Properties tab are saved in a document template.
Where is the property manager in Solidworks?
The PropertyManager appears on the PropertyManager tab in the panel to the left of the graphics area. It opens when you select entities or commands defined in the PropertyManager. You can choose whether it opens in other cases in Tools > Options > System Options > General .
How do I change the properties of a mass in Solidworks?
Click Options, make changes in the Mass/Section Property Options dialog box, and click OK. Click Override Mass Properties, assign values in the Override Mass Properties dialog box, and click OK.
Where is mass properties in Solidworks 2020?
Click Mass Properties (Tools toolbar) or Tools > Evaluate > Mass Properties. The calculated mass properties appear in the dialog box. If an assembly contains components with overridden mass properties, those components are listed at the bottom of the Mass Properties dialog box.
What does story summary mean?
A summary is a record in a reader’s own words that gives the main points of a piece of writing such as a newspaper article, the chapter of a book, or even a whole book. … A summary omits details, and does not include the reader’s interpretation of the original.
What is $PRP in Solidworks?
You can use the SOLIDWORKS Summary Information dialog box to create the custom properties that link to drawings and SOLIDWORKS PDM data cards. To link a drawing custom property to its title block using a $PRP link: … The value from the Description property is displayed in the title block.
How do you add materials in BOM solidworks?
To insert a bill of materials:
- With a drawing view selected, click Insert > Tables > Excel Based Bill of Materials.
- In the dialog box, select an Excel template for the BOM and click Open. …
- In the Bill of Materials Properties dialog box, select properties from the Configuration, Contents, and Control tabs.
- Click OK.