How do you change thickness in Solidworks?
To assign line thickness or style:
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) and select the Document Properties tab.
- Set style and thickness for the following: All dimension leaders. All annotation leaders. Frames for geometric tolerances, balloons, and datums. Style. Thickness.
How do you change line thickness in Solidworks 2020?
To set line thickness:
- Click File > Print.
- In the dialog box, under Document Options, click Line Thickness.
- In Line thickness print settings, type a value for the line weights (Thin, Normal, Thick, and five additional line thickness settings). …
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Print dialog box and print the document.
How do I change dimension properties in Solidworks?
To change a dimension:
- Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears.
- Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box. …
- Choose from: …
- Use the buttons as follows:
How do you save dimension style in Solidworks?
To save a style:
- With a style displayed in Set a current Style, click Save a Style .
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the folder where you want to save the file, edit the file name if necessary, and click Save.
How do you delete a unit in Solidworks?
Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Dimensions > Angle. Select or clear Remove units with 0 value for deg/min and deg/min/sec.
What are the 7 types of lines?
There are many types of lines: thick, thin, horizontal, vertical, zigzag, diagonal, curly, curved, spiral, etc. and are often very expressive.